– Get your API key here https://developers.google
– Then go to “Cookie/Theme options/Home Settings/Additional” and add your API key to “Google Map API key” field.
Google changed their policy over Google Map services on June 22, 2016 that all domain registrations after the mentioned date should have to add their website API to use the Google Map services.
- White Screen with Error message: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in [your_directory]/wp-content/themes/cookie/template/widgets/agni_widget_latest_posts.php on line 117
Upgrade your PHP version to 5.3 or later.
Your hosting support can help you to upgrade the PHP. If you’re familiar with your server settings, you can do it yourself.
- White Screen without Errors but improperly styled dashboard or Option panel.
Kindly, install any themes via FTP or Dashboard(recommended).
It usually occurs when you have extracted the theme via Cpanel’s File Manager.
- Demo Importer : Displaying "Nan%" or staying at 0% for long time.
– Just go to your WordPress installed directory through FTP Client(FileZilla) or File Manager
– Then browse to “\wp-content\” and change the permission of your “uploads” folder to 755/-rwxr-xr-x
– Once done, Deactivate & Activate the Theme & Agni Framework Plugin at Dashbpard.
– Make sure that your server meet the php configuration mentioned at “Cookie(option panel)/System Information”. Tip to change the php configuration/limits http://demo.agnidesigns.com/cookie/documentation/before-getting-started/#php-config
Your hosting support can help you on this issue. If you’re familiar with FTP or ssh, you can do it yourself.