Pages are the most important and necessary feature of WordPress. You can create a page by simply clicking Pages/Add New. To enhance basic/limited functionalities of the pages, fortun includes some additional options to customize the layout. So each page contains a Page Options which includes a following,
- Fullwidth – Its a checkbox and allows you to use the fullwidth(100%) of the screen.
- Remove Title & Remove Margin – Those checkboxes remove the title & margins(top & bottom) respectively.
- Transparent Header – Its an another checkbox which sets only your header’s background to transparent when you are at the top.
- Reverse Header Skin – Sometimes we may need to use dark background with lite text or vice-versa for the corresponding page alone. So this checkbox reverse the header skin tone which is set globally via Option Panel.
- Agni Sliders List – It allows you to include the Agni Sliders which you have created at Agni Slider menu
Creating a Page with Page Builder
Step 1 – Go to Pages/Add New.
Step 2 – Enter your Page title.
Step 3 – Switch to Backend editor from the Classic mode and click Add Element and add any of the elements from the list.
Step 4 – Click Edit Row which can be found at top right of the backend editor.
Step 5 – Then add your row ID & class name and Save Changes.
More details about the page builder(backend editor) will be explained in upcoming CHAPTERS
Last updated by thirumani02 on March 2, 2017